When you close your eyes and think of your Africa tour to Kidepo National Park, what do you imagine about the landscape? Kidepo Valley National Park perfectly typifies authentic Africa with its pointed hills, golden grasses and the best Uganda wildlife safari views in Uganda. Kidepo National Parks’ vast golden-green plains are punctuated with rocky, stony outcrops that reveal an even bigger sky at night. Under a covering of impossibly bright stars, this is a point where you will be reminded that the earth is round. This is Uganda’s most remote park, far away from city life that boasts of being the only park in Uganda with the cheetah.
However, before you plan a Uganda safari or Uganda wildlife safari to this park, you must think about your Uganda safari accommodation in Kidepo Valley National Park. The best recommended is one of the very best safari lodges within Uganda. Apoka Safari lodge is situated right in the middle of one of Africa’s best Africa’s wildlife safari destinations Apoka Safari Lodge gives you endless view from your private balcony giving you the best perfect Africa safari memories. Close to your lodge, you will be regularly be visited by elephants, giraffes and zebras. You may be as far away from the city, but trust me you won’t miss a thing. The convenience, the luxury, the fashion and class encompasses you in the middle of this African Wild.
The decoration is amazing, en-suite bathrooms, an outside stone just next to your room to relish a bath beneath the bright stars of the glorious Kidepo Valley, airy verandas, an incredible honeymoon spot within Uganda’s wilderness. Words alone can’t describe all that will be waiting for you at the Apoka Lodge. Regardless of where you originate from, this is going to be among your finest experiences in your lifetime.
The rooms at Apoka have been built to favour the comfort of the client. Everything is handmade by local craftsmen, everything is large and spacious. This Uganda safari lodge has over 10 expansive rooms with natural canvas walls surround a rocky kopje with endless views across the savannah of this park. With inside sitting rooms and private verandas, there are plenty of places to relax, read and stretch as well. Big hand-hewn beds with soft duvets are draped with mosquito nets, hand-woven woollen carpets, extra-large luxurious towels, and over-sized dressing gown. While here for your Uganda safari tour/ wildlife safari in Uganda, you may be as far away from the city as you’ll ever be, but you won’t miss a thing.
Apoka Safari Lodge has a swimming pool that is deep and cool. Spacious as it is, it has been carved out of the big rock. This is the kind of pool that will make you want to jump in, splashing and yelling, feeling like a kid again.
Do you want to stride out across the savanna and walk with zebras? Spend time in a Karamojong village learning about their traditional way of life? Enjoy a sundowner in the arms of a massive fig tree? Sit and watch a breeding herd of elephant frolicking in the mud? This is the place for you. Wildlife in Kidepo is abundant. Lions, leopard, cheetah, elephant, giraffe, zebra (this is Uganda’s only park where giraffe and zebra are found together), possibly Africa’s largest herds of buffalo, hartebeest, waterbuck, bushbuck, warthog and the list is endless. Better still, much of it can be seen from the privacy of your veranda or your outdoor bathtub, but the best way to see the wildlife is up close: on foot, or in one of our open-top Land cruisers. At Apoka Safari Lodge, you can walk in the company of their well-trained guides and set out tracking game around a sandy dried out riverbed.
Apoka lodge also has an excellent restaurant that will provide all kinds of meals upon prior booking, the lodge is basically in a remote dry region and water and food supply is limited. The lodge bar is also fully equipped with different kinds of wines and beer for guests to explore when relaxing at the lodge. Come and drink in the view and feel the lion’s roar in your chest. Come and stay awhile.
Uganda safari Activities to enjoy at Apoka Lodge
- Game Drives
- Guided nature Walks within kidepo
- Bird watching
- Visiting the local Karamajong community
- Spotlight night drives
Popular Uganda safari packages
- 3 days Gorilla trekking safari in Uganda
- 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari to Bwindi
- 1 day Jinja tour excursion
- 1 Day Tour Ngamba Island Chimps
- 1 Day Kampala City Tour
- 3 Days Queen Elizabeth Park Safari Uganda
- 2 Days Wildlife safari in Uganda Queen Elizabeth
- 4 Days Wildlife Safari in Uganda to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda
- 2 Days Murchison Falls safari Uganda
- 7 Days Uganda Budget Wildlife Safari Tour to Murchison Falls
- 3 Days Uganda Gorilla tour to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- 2 Days Uganda Safari to Lake Mburo National Park
- 3 Days Uganda Safari to Lake Mburo National Park
- 2 Days Chimpanzee Trekking Safari
- 5 days Wildlife and Chimpanzee Safari in Uganda
- 3 Days Chimpanzee trekking safari in Kibale Uganda
- 4 Days Wildlife Chimpanzee Safari
- 5 Days Gorilla and Wildlife Safari in Uganda
- 12 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour
- 10 Days Uganda Gorillas Chimps Safari
- 4 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking and Wildlife Safari
- 6 Days Uganda Gorilla tour
- 6 days Uganda Gorilla Tracking safari
- 13 Days Uganda Rwanda Safari
- 8 Days Uganda safari tours
- 9 Days Uganda Safari
- 3 days Uganda Safari to Kidepo National Park